Friday, August 31, 2012

31AUG12

ITS FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAYYYY! PARTY AND PARTY AND YEAH!


What's up? Woot! Today was super fun. We had our first garage band practice! We learned about the parts of the guitar and a few basic chords and the picking thingy. But yeah! Time flies by so fast I hope our Garage Band practice was up to 6pm! Today Ms. A wasn't present during Religion again, which kinda gets me worried. I hope she's okay! Today we found out the Ms. A is no longer our Religion teacher its Mr. B! He was our teacher in 5th grade so i'm excited to be his student again! :D

Today I was late, yes I have a reason. There was an accident and two girls were killed by a drunk driver. I felt so sorry for them. I could imagine how their parents would react, they would be devastated. May their souls rest in peace. Oh! I forgot to tell you my friend Nolan and I made a handshake and it's cool! Yeah that's all! We also have a three day weekend because of Labor Day!

So, that's it! I'm sorry my entries have been so short! I try to make them a lot longer but I just can't think of any more topics! So Katrina S.P signing off :) Bye!


"With self-discipline most anything is possible."
Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment