Thursday, September 6, 2012

1SEPT12

Hey! Happy SeptemBER. It's finally September, almost Christmas! In the filipino tradition ones it turn to a month with a 'BER' in it, it's Christmas! I see all the news in the Philippines about Christmas and it gets me really excited! I can't wait for Halloween too! I'm planning to be Dorothy from Wizards of Oz. Today is Saturday and we're going to celebrate my mom's birthday party. She cooked a few, she cooked shrimp too, it looks sooooo good but sadly I'm allergic to shrimp :( She cooked one of my favorite Chinese food which is Kung Pao Chicken! It was the bomb! My cousins and I just hung out and played the guitar. Today was fun! :)

KSL Signing off!


"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."
Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment