Thursday, September 6, 2012

3SEPT12

Monday! No school! WOOOT! So sadly I didn't get to pull that all- nighter off. But hey! It's okay. Today my mom, my cousins and I are going to run a few errands and just go around. I had a doctor's appointment for the school medical clearance thing. Then we went to Home Depot to buy small plants for my Science experiment on Friday, then we went to kmart to get a few supplies. Today was a fun day! We had shooting for our new upcoming film Box 303 which i'm extremely  excited about because it's different from our past films, I can't wait to get that done! We just had barbecue for dinner to celebrate Labor Day :) I enjoyed my 3 day weekend, but I can't wait to go back to school to see my beautiful classmates! KSL signing off!

Oh before that! I found this picture that I found so true, here it is....
Okay, bye! Don't forget to smile!



"Love and desire are the spirit's wings to great deeds."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment