Thursday, September 6, 2012

5SEPT12

Wednesday! I'm so sore today because during P.E. (gym class) we did two physical fitness exercises which were push ups and curl ups. I feel so sorry for my arms because I feel like they want to commit suicide. Oh that brings me to a change I noticed this year, Our P.E. is a lot harder this year, I always come home with either soar thighs or arms. I think it's because I lack exercise. But eh! Oh I forgot! Our Religion teacher got changed, it's now Mr. B my former 5th grade homeroom teacher. I was excited to be his student again but I was sad that Ms. A was no longer our teacher. I'll see you tomorrow for my other entry! Keep smiling! :D


KSL signing off! :)


"It's never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment